Meteos team members sit on a number of advisory committees and Boards, and play an informal advisory role to organisations. Recent examples:
- Centre for Sustainable Healthcare: Meteos supported the design and facilitation of the ‘CleanMed’ conference.
- Doughty Centre for Sustainability Leadership, Cranfield University: Sophia Tickell sits on the Doughty Centre Advisory Board.
- Green Alliance: Sophia Tickell is a Board member at Green Alliance.
- Just Energy: Becky Buell is a founding Board member of Just Energy, a social enterprise supporting community-based renewable energy enterprise.
- Low Carbon Oxford: Sophia Tickell and Becky Buell provide strategic support and are active participants in several low-carbon community initiatives in Oxford.
- MIT Community Innovators Lab: Becky Buell is a Research Associate at CoLab, a center for research and social innovation in the MIT School of Architecture and Planning.
- Sustainable Development Unit, NHS: Meteos conducted research on pharmaceutical industry perspectives on sustainability as input to the SDU “Roadmap”.
- Other Engagements: Sophia Tickell and Becky Buell have provided strategic inputs to a range of companies, organisations and initiatives on climate change, sustainability and the systemic relationships between climate, health and economic prosperity. Engagements include: Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership, ClimateWise, Cumberland Lodge, European Climate Fondation, ShareAction, Tellus Mater Foundation.
If you would like further information on Meteos advisory support, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org