Meteos team members sit on advisory committees and Boards and provide advice and facilitation for a number of organisations, including:
- GSK Corporate Responsibility Committee: Meteos Director, Sophia Tickell is an expert external advisor to GSK’s Board Corporate Responsibility Committee
- Centre for Sustainable Healthcare: Meteos supported the design and facilitation of the ‘CleanMed’ conference.
- Access to Medicines Index: Meteos works with ATMI to run learning roundtables on the design and implementation of access to medicines strategies Sustainable Development Unit, NHS: Meteos conducted research on pharmaceutical industry perspectives on sustainability as input to the SDU “Roadmap”.
- WaterAid: Support to WaterAid in developing a Theory of Change to guide its campaigning work on universal access to water and sanitation.
- Other Engagements: Sophia Tickell has provided strategic inputs to a range of companies, organisations and initiatives on access to healthcare and the changing healthcare landscape, including: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, European Centre for Environment and Human Health, Robeco, Wellcome Trust.
If you would like further information on Meteos advisory support, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org