Meteos team members sit on a number of advisory committees and Boards, and play an informal advisory role to organisations. Recent examples:
- Doughty Centre for Sustainability Leadership, Cranfield University: Sophia Tickell sits on the Doughty Centre Advisory Board.
- ENHAnce Humanitarian Leadership and Management Programme: for which Becky Buell works as a coach
- New Economy Organisers Network: Marloes Nicholls works as a mentor for members of the network.
- Presencing Institute: Becky Buell sits on the board of the Foundation for Social Technology/ Presencing Institute.
- Other engagements: EMERGE, Said Business School
If you would like further information on Meteos advisory support, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org